Quinta do Vale da Perdiz is located in the heart of the Upper Douro.
The Fourteen hectares of vineyards on the farm are arranged in terraces on both sides of the valley that gives it its name.In the vineyard, planted in schistose ground, with exposure to the south, north and east, are the traditional noble grape varieties of the Douro demarcated region: Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Tinta Barroca.
Some bottles of our selection:
CISTUS GRANDE RESERVA DOURO DOC 2009
ORIGIN: Douro Superior GRAPE VARIETIES: Tinta Roriz (42%) ; Touriga Franca (35%) and Touriga Nacional (23%) ALCOHOL: 16% VINIFICATION: Made with grapes harvested from selected premium vineyards in the Douro Superior, the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control. The wine matured for twenty one months in French oak barrels. WINEMAKER: Manuel Angel Areal PRODUCTION: 10.335 bottles AWARDS: VINTAGE 2008
· CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN 2012 – PARIS – BRONZE MEDAL VINTAGE 2004
· VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2007-PARIS-TROPHY FOR BEST RED AND GOLD MEDAL VINTAGE 2000
· VINALIES INTERNATIONALES 2003-PARIS-GOLD MEDAL
CISTUS RESERVA DOURO DOC TINTO 2013
ORIGIN: Douro Superior GRAPE VAIETIES: Tinta Roriz (42%); Touriga Nacional (38%) e Touriga Franca (20%) ALCOHOL: 14% VINIFICATION: Made with grapes from Douro Superior the wine fermented in stainless steel vats with temperature control The wine matured for fourtheen months in French (50%) and American (50%) oak barrrels WINEMAKER: Manuel Angel Areal AWARDS:
· VINTAGE 2011
· Challenge international du vin 2016 – Paris – Gold Medal
· International wine challenge 2016 – Londres – Silver Medal vintage 2009
· Vinalies Internationales 2014 – Paris – Silver Medal
· Challenge internation